Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Main Corridor, U.S.A. Movieplex attraction during a moment of contemplation
Main Corridor, U.S.A. Movieplex
August 4, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a foul afternoon in the Main Corridor, U.S.A. Movieplex, where you can screen "Steamboat Daisy Duck" and other pets from the classic era of Disney animation. Little children should particularly enjoy seeing Roger Rabbit, Tommy Cole, and all their favorite Disney animals on the Main Corridor, U.S.A. Movieplex's turbulent screens.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something calmer.
Policies and Warnings
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- The letters in "Main Corridor, U.S.A. Movieplex" can be scrambled to spell "Ur.e Ivapdmexisoo.c.mlr ,r Noia."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.