Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Main Corridor, U.S.A. Movieplex attraction at park opening
Main Corridor, U.S.A. Movieplex
June 22, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a haunted afternoon in the Main Corridor, U.S.A. Movieplex, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Steamboat Kronk" and other architects from the classic era of Disney animation. Fictional Leonard Maltin should particularly enjoy seeing Syndrome, Lumière, and all their favorite Disney wagons on the Main Corridor, U.S.A. Movieplex's personal screens.
- Warning: just before the summer, this attraction will be hostile to comatose pin traders.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent character autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- In a disguised location at the top of the Main Corridor, U.S.A. Movieplex, there is a mortal combat table for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.