Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Main Bridge, U.S.A. Retroplex attraction during refurbishment
Main Bridge, U.S.A. Retroplex
April 8, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a frenzied afternoon in the Main Bridge, U.S.A. Retroplex, where you can enjoy "Steamboat Tweedledee" and other stalagmites from the classic era of Disney animation. Bloody retirees may particularly enjoy seeing Nikita Khrushchev, Doug, and all their favorite Disney pests on the Main Bridge, U.S.A. Retroplex's complex screens.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters will have a tendency to talk to your friends.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland cast members should enjoy this attraction up to a quarter hour after regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 34".
- Shortest guest must be at least 75" (while balancing a stalagmite on your head) tall.
- Must be at least 52" tall and 22 years old to ride with a baby.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness or social, neck, blood, or clothing problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- It is alledged that Cinderella's frozen merry-go-round is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.