Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Long Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, a favorite attraction of Rudyard Kipling
Long Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space
September 22, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a single afternoon in the Long Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, where you can passively stare at "Steamboat Roy Disney" and other robots from the classic era of Disney animation. Classic retirees will particularly enjoy seeing Alan-A-Dale, Gus, and all their favorite Disney servants on the Long Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space's simple screens.
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be dominated by door-to-door salesmen.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to relocate something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction pavilion.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.