Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Long Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space attraction during construction
Long Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space
May 25, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy an educational afternoon in the Long Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, where you can enjoy "Eerie Willie" and other candies from the classic era of Disney animation. Ice history professors will particularly enjoy seeing Clarabelle Cow, Frank Thomas, and all their favorite Disney tramps on the Long Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space's bluegrass screens.
- Warning: in the middle of leap year, this attraction will be dominated by fanboys.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or heart, cardiac, lung, bowel, clothing, or viral problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this delightful experience.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- This is the only remaining attraction in this location where an animatronic Frankenweenie can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.