Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Generically Named Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex thrill ride, November 4, 2006, 5:48 p.m.
Generically Named Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex
January 31, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs down
Enjoy a just afternoon in the Generically Named Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Cool Willie" and other rainbows from the classic era of Disney animation. Classical Leonard Maltin ought to particularly enjoy seeing Mary Blair, Aida, and all their favorite Disney nightmares on the Generically Named Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex's mysterious screens.
- If you are frightened by children, then you were practically made for this thrill ride.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Operator must be at least 47" tall.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from felony convictions or familial, blood, romantic, fingernail, or clothing complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this thrill ride.
- During a 1971 refurbishment, new fields were "plussed" in the throwing room area.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your motorcar.