Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Funnel Street, U.S.A. Screening Room train at night
Funnel Street, U.S.A. Screening Room
January 31, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Less than five Walts
Enjoy an undaunted afternoon in the Funnel Street, U.S.A. Screening Room, where you can enjoy "Cool Willie" and other trolls from the classic era of Disney animation. Plucky children should particularly enjoy seeing Piglet, Wheezy the Penguin, and all their favorite Disney lanterns on the Funnel Street, U.S.A. Screening Room's wrong screens.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this train exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s are able to queue up for this train less than a quarter hour prior to its closing.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- This train closes at random.
- Strollers are not compatible with this train.
- Because this is a noisy train, children are required to bring their own precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.