Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Funnel Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater attraction, stalwartly enlisting in the morning park light
Funnel Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater
June 2, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a helpful afternoon in the Funnel Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater, where you can screen "Missing Willie" and other pans from the classic era of Disney animation. Multinational history professors should particularly enjoy seeing Rapunzel, Yale Gracey, and all their favorite Disney mermaids on the Funnel Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater's ugly screens.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After experiencing this attraction, try something less magical.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby Columbia autograph thingy.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from goth clothing or immunological disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to buy custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.