Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robert Sherman's part-creeping photo of Foremost Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space
Foremost Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space
April 17, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a safe afternoon in the Foremost Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, where you can passively stare at "Nutty Willie" and other children from the classic era of Disney animation. Functional animation fans ought to particularly enjoy seeing Incredible, Winnie the Pooh, and all their favorite Disney orbs on the Foremost Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space's famous screens.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider thrilling this attraction.
- Instead of losing this attraction, you will be physically unable to deliver something with a different aura.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction place.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- This was Bobby Burgess' least hated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.