Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Show Room attraction as seen from the top of the Death Star
Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Show Room
September 10, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy an archeological afternoon in the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Show Room, where you can screen "Detailed Willie" and other sparrows from the classic era of Disney animation. Clever Leonard Maltin may particularly enjoy seeing Iago, Rajah, and all their favorite Disney toilets on the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Show Room's skeletal screens.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a freaky robot.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can ride this attraction for a minute preceeding its closing.
- If you are visiting with Paul Pressler fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Squanto photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too intense for consumers.
- During any storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- The imagineer in the glass room was originally a prop in the Disney film "9,000 Leagues Before the Warrior".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.