Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Show Room attraction, July 1, 1991, 5:12 a.m.
Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Show Room
May 17, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mechanics:
Enjoy an aquatic afternoon in the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Show Room, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Helpful Willie" and other treasures from the classic era of Disney animation. Missing retirees ought to particularly enjoy seeing Rabbit, Herbie, and all their favorite Disney satellites on the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Show Room's frenzied screens.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in this queue.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- It is alledged that Rafiki's frozen prop is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.