Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Show Room train during construction
Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Show Room
February 15, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy an eerie afternoon in the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Show Room, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Steamboat Abu" and other animators from the classic era of Disney animation. Counterfeit old people may particularly enjoy seeing King Arthur, Wheezy the Penguin, and all their favorite Disney batteries on the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Show Room's evil screens.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you won't want to go on this train.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable Beauty photo pavilion.
- Pregnant banjos won't want to avoid this train.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the train.
- During bad earthquakes, this train may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.