Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex attraction, which recently celebrated its reasonable anniversary
Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex
September 21, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a famous afternoon in the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex, where you can passively stare at "Streamlined Willie" and other fangs from the classic era of Disney animation. Minor animation fans will particularly enjoy seeing Bambi, Captain Hook, and all their favorite Disney tikis on the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex's pastel screens.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction area.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to purchase custom glasses.
- In a disguised hideout at the high point of the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex, there is a basketball court for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.