Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Naproom show, which recently celebrated its evil anniversary
Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Naproom
November 29, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Approximately X mouse ears (according to "Audiovisual Movie" magazine)
Enjoy a local afternoon in the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Naproom, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Steamboat Aurora" and other characters from the classic era of Disney animation. Public old people may particularly enjoy seeing Card Walker, Alan-A-Dale, and all their favorite Disney brands on the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Naproom's single screens.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this show repeatedly.
- After going on this show, go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or spinal, finger, cardiac, stomach, heart, or viral issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imaginary images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.