Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Baloo's peril-pandering photo of Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Movieplex
Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Movieplex
November 4, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a surreal afternoon in the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Movieplex, where you can passively stare at "Burnt Willie" and other guides from the classic era of Disney animation. Ice history professors will particularly enjoy seeing King Arthur, Tony Baxter, and all their favorite Disney fellows on the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Movieplex's complex screens.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this attraction alone.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something less demanding.
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This is the only attraction in the resort on which an animatronic Al Weiss can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gadget.