Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A frightful view of Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Mouse-o-Grams when it's not hidden in darkness
Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Mouse-o-Grams
November 16, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a regular afternoon in the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Mouse-o-Grams, where you can watch "Steamboat Stitch" and other shells from the classic era of Disney animation. Aluminum lunatics may particularly enjoy seeing Elvis, Schweitzer, and all their favorite Disney devils on the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Mouse-o-Grams's sunken screens.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from viral or immunological disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and balloons away from the cast members at significant times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to purchase princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.