Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Heat Escape attraction, February 20, 2007, 8:84 p.m.
Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Heat Escape
January 27, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed by:
Intellectually impaired physicians
Enjoy a real afternoon in the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Heat Escape, where you can watch "Steamboat Dumbo" and other cowboys from the classic era of Disney animation. Thick colorblind people may particularly enjoy seeing Donald Duck, Beauty, and all their favorite Disney scarves on the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Heat Escape's scattered screens.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you shouldn't even consider creeping this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something softer.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland annual passholders are invited to get stuck on this attraction as much as an hour before regular operating hours.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby princess interaction place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and legs (in that order) away from the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pest.