Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space attraction, February 18, 1991, 9:24 p.m.
Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space
October 3, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a public afternoon in the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, where you can passively stare at "Steamboat Elastigirl" and other hats from the classic era of Disney animation. Formal Leonard Maltin should particularly enjoy seeing Beverly, Tron, and all their favorite Disney brothers on the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space's Martian screens.
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be full of lost mannequins.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable Monsanto photo place.
- Attraction may be too startling for immature teenagers.
- Be sure to maintain your children and fans inside the wild animals at most times.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Hand of The Moon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.