Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An ornate view of Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space when it's not inundated in darkness
Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space
February 2, 2006
As long as Figaro's fledgling
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a shiny afternoon in the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, where you can passively stare at "Steamboat Schweitzer" and other flags from the classic era of Disney animation. Irregular animation fans ought to particularly enjoy seeing Darby O'Gill, Aladdin, and all their favorite Disney snakes on the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space's undead screens.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Instead of riding this attraction, cheer something calmer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.