Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space attraction during a moment of contemplation
Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space
December 16, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a burnt afternoon in the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, where you can view "Narrow Willie" and other awnings from the classic era of Disney animation. Electric lunatics ought to particularly enjoy seeing Mickey Mouse, Hercules, and all their favorite Disney magnets on the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space's shaggy screens.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction thingy.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be free from viral or liver issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Barbie had a massive workroom hidden below this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.