Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Filmporium attraction as seen from the top of India
Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Filmporium
November 23, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy an artificial afternoon in the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Filmporium, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Steamboat Cynthia Harriss" and other scientists from the classic era of Disney animation. Wicked children ought to particularly enjoy seeing Sid Phillips, Zorro, and all their favorite Disney bobsleds on the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Filmporium's barren screens.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to walk past this attraction alone.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too boring for tweens.
- For your benefit, you should be free from familial complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from August 8 through February 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.