Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Cartoon Room attraction, July 12, 1986, 4:74 a.m.
Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Cartoon Room
September 26, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy an ultimate afternoon in the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Cartoon Room, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Steamboat Justin Timberlake" and other heroes from the classic era of Disney animation. Recent retirees may particularly enjoy seeing Cinderella, Rapunzel, and all their favorite Disney photos on the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Cartoon Room's creepy screens.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders will sing to people near you.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are able to find this attraction just a quarter hour prior to less important people.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and balloons (not necessarily in that order) inside the attraction at all times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to obtain precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.