Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Cartoon Room attraction during construction
Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Cartoon Room
April 19, 1958
Avg. queue length:
174 guest lengths
Enjoy a reanimated afternoon in the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Cartoon Room, where you can enjoy "Special Willie" and other frescoes from the classic era of Disney animation. Slow lunatics ought to particularly enjoy seeing Launchpad Mcquack, Christopher Robin, and all their favorite Disney critters on the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Cartoon Room's corporate screens.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in line.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something longer.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.