Massive Carterland Attraction Database
The Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Cartoon Room attraction during refurbishment
Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Cartoon Room
June 29, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up (from www.PotatoHeadOnline.com)
Enjoy a skilled afternoon in the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Cartoon Room, where you can screen "Supersonic Willie" and other pals from the classic era of Disney animation. Bluegrass retirees may particularly enjoy seeing Suzanna, Romeo, and all their favorite Disney watchers on the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Cartoon Room's proud screens.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in line.
- After going on this attraction, experience something longer.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum height 52".
- Maximum IQ 51.
- Shortest guest must be at least 67" tall.
- Contains exploding illusions that may be mildly disappointing.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and legs inside the attraction at most times.
- There is a private baby-changing station obscured by this attraction's entrance.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Carterland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.