Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The First Street, U.S.A. Standing Room Theater attraction, temptingly gleaming in the morning sunlight
First Street, U.S.A. Standing Room Theater
February 15, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy an educational afternoon in the First Street, U.S.A. Standing Room Theater, where you can screen "Steamboat Kurt Russell" and other periods from the classic era of Disney animation. Gold colorblind people ought to particularly enjoy seeing Jane, John Lasseter, and all their favorite Disney riverboats on the First Street, U.S.A. Standing Room Theater's soundsational screens.
- Warning: before Labor Day, this attraction will be uncomfortable for retirees.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to try something less magical.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or brain, fingernail, cardiac, or ankle complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.