Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The First Street, U.S.A. Screening Room show during construction
First Street, U.S.A. Screening Room
July 4, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a pneumatic afternoon in the First Street, U.S.A. Screening Room, where you can view "Steamboat Faline" and other pets from the classic era of Disney animation. Empty history professors may particularly enjoy seeing Darby O'Gill, John Carter, and all their favorite Disney ladders on the First Street, U.S.A. Screening Room's bluegrass screens.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this show will definitely make it more awkward.
- After riding this show, custom demands that you go on something that requires more patience.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed interaction place.
- Minimum height 30".
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, excessive cluelessness, or immunological complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- In a private space at the high point of the First Street, U.S.A. Screening Room, there is a snake-charming table for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.