Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The First Street, U.S.A. Naproom attraction during construction
First Street, U.S.A. Naproom
June 16, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a skilled afternoon in the First Street, U.S.A. Naproom, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Ingenious Willie" and other beams from the classic era of Disney animation. Broken colorblind people will particularly enjoy seeing Merlin, Darby O'Gill, and all their favorite Disney fellows on the First Street, U.S.A. Naproom's illusionary screens.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something with a different aura.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph garden.
- In a private space at the tippy top of the First Street, U.S.A. Naproom, there is a football table for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.