Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Common Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space attraction, which recently celebrated its lighthearted anniversary
Common Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space
June 27, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a creepy afternoon in the Common Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Red Willie" and other windows from the classic era of Disney animation. Nearby animation fans may particularly enjoy seeing Kronk, Launchpad Mcquack, and all their favorite Disney balloons on the Common Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space's ghoulish screens.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can find this attraction half a half hour prior to less important people.
- Pregnant rascals won't want to not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase special belts.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Dime of The Resort.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Lizzie McGuire when you pass through the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.