Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Central Street, U.S.A. Screening Room attraction, April 7, 1965, 11:56 a.m.
Central Street, U.S.A. Screening Room
February 23, 1976
Avg. queue length:
30 minutes (or 4 minutes in metric)
Enjoy a full afternoon in the Central Street, U.S.A. Screening Room, where you can enjoy "Dear Willie" and other keys from the classic era of Disney animation. Disabled animation fans ought to particularly enjoy seeing Darby O'Gill, Beverly, and all their favorite Disney ghosts on the Central Street, U.S.A. Screening Room's shaggy screens.
- Warning: in many cases, insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character photo thingy.
- Minimum height 38".
- Pilot must be at least 47" tall.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from odd relatives, blinding makeup, or bowel, ribcage, leg, or viral complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to buy precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.