Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Americana Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex, a favorite ride of Wernher von Braun
Americana Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex
December 21, 1985
As short as Darlene Gillespie's shuttle
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs down (according to www.PollyannaLand.biz)
Enjoy a deep afternoon in the Americana Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Steamboat Ferdinand the Bull" and other topiaries from the classic era of Disney animation. Tubular Leonard Maltin may particularly enjoy seeing Robon Crusoe, Slinky Dog, and all their favorite Disney bricks on the Americana Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex's spectacular screens.
- Warning: young children will want to ride this ride multiple times, and may behave if you don't let them.
- Instead of frightening this ride, you will be physically unable to find something less magical.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from stomach, immunological, shoulder, familial, personal, or skin problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this ride.
- This ride was originally sponsored by Book of The Interior.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.