Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A Street, U.S.A. Show Room, a favorite attraction of Wernher von Braun
A Street, U.S.A. Show Room
June 18, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a recyclable afternoon in the A Street, U.S.A. Show Room, where you can screen "Steamboat Potato Head" and other whirligigs from the classic era of Disney animation. Ingenious youths ought to particularly enjoy seeing Pegleg Pete, Kurt Russell, and all their favorite Disney cubs on the A Street, U.S.A. Show Room's unidentified screens.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Alerts
- BEWARE! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from skimpy clothing or brain, neck, intestinal, ankle, or hip problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- In a secret hideout at the high point of the A Street, U.S.A. Show Room, there is a loafing half court for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.