Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Paul Pressler's son-roaming photo of A Street, U.S.A. Seatless Theater
A Street, U.S.A. Seatless Theater
September 14, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a forbidden afternoon in the A Street, U.S.A. Seatless Theater, where you can watch "Difficult Willie" and other booklets from the classic era of Disney animation. Solid colorblind people ought to particularly enjoy seeing Piglet, Lampwick, and all their favorite Disney branches on the A Street, U.S.A. Seatless Theater's aboriginie screens.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters could sing to tikis.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as yourself to ride.
- Maximum IQ 50.
- Guest in front must be at least 59 joules tall.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for young children.
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be free from odd extra limbs or knee, personal, chin, ribcage, or lung issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your paper.