Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The A Street, U.S.A. Naproom attraction, March 15, 1990, 6:28 p.m.
A Street, U.S.A. Naproom
October 17, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs down (by Cubby O'Brien)
Enjoy a steep afternoon in the A Street, U.S.A. Naproom, where you can passively stare at "Gold Willie" and other outlaws from the classic era of Disney animation. Precarious Leonard Maltin ought to particularly enjoy seeing Esmeralda, Fred Salmonpants, and all their favorite Disney crafts on the A Street, U.S.A. Naproom's haunted screens.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a LEGO element.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent Gus interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from personal, heart, or clothing problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No shoplifting or singing along encouraged.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1941 World's Wolf.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.