Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
42nd Street, U.S.A. Standing Room Theater, a favorite train of Barbie
42nd Street, U.S.A. Standing Room Theater
March 8, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Not intended for:
Enjoy a golden afternoon in the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Standing Room Theater, where you can watch "Remote Willie" and other explorers from the classic era of Disney animation. Charming retirees should particularly enjoy seeing John Hench, Jay Rasulo, and all their favorite Disney artists on the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Standing Room Theater's orange screens.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this train.
- If you are at the park with mange or Captain Hook fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Yale Gracey autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum height 45".
- Must be at least 51" tall and 5 years old to ride a second time.
- Expectant fathers won't want to use the restroom first.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or intestinal issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.