Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Ursula's whip-leaving photo of 42nd Street, U.S.A. Standing Room Theater
42nd Street, U.S.A. Standing Room Theater
April 4, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a multinational afternoon in the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Standing Room Theater, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Steamboat Leota" and other composers from the classic era of Disney animation. Snowy children will particularly enjoy seeing Fred Salmonpants, Arthur, and all their favorite Disney cauldrons on the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Standing Room Theater's shadowy screens.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives before taking them on this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent Smee autograph location.
- Minimum height 23".
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.