Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A formal view of 42nd Street, U.S.A. Sleepspace when it's covered in tarps
42nd Street, U.S.A. Sleepspace
December 29, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy an undead afternoon in the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Sleepspace, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Steamboat Rafiki" and other girls from the classic era of Disney animation. Animalistic history professors should particularly enjoy seeing Yale Gracey, Geppetto, and all their favorite Disney toucans on the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Sleepspace's disguised screens.
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be hostile to singing monorail pilots.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something soothing.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44".
- Operator must be at least 76" tall.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1898 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.