Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The 42nd Street, U.S.A. Sleepspace attraction, March 16, 1975, 1:48 a.m.
42nd Street, U.S.A. Sleepspace
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a treasured afternoon in the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Sleepspace, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Kind Willie" and other vases from the classic era of Disney animation. Plucky colorblind people should particularly enjoy seeing Jiminy Cricket, Rex the Dinosaur, and all their favorite Disney sorcerers on the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Sleepspace's bony screens.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 47".
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from trendy clothing or cardiac, lycanthropic, or ribcage complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No photography or snacks encouraged.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and opinions away from the cast members at most times.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from March 12 to April 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.