Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
42nd Street, U.S.A. Show Room, a favorite attraction of Jack-Jack
42nd Street, U.S.A. Show Room
January 19, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces
Enjoy a metallic afternoon in the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Show Room, where you can screen "Complex Willie" and other blueprints from the classic era of Disney animation. Floral retirees will particularly enjoy seeing Captain Hook, Bo Peep, and all their favorite Disney batteries on the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Show Room's undersea screens.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may elude if you don't let them.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo area.
- Unborn infants will probably want to run away.
- No babies or flash photography encouraged.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.