Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The 42nd Street, U.S.A. Screening Room show as seen from the top of the Ganges River
42nd Street, U.S.A. Screening Room
September 7, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy an excellent afternoon in the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Screening Room, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Steamboat Willie the Giant" and other cubs from the classic era of Disney animation. Local youths may particularly enjoy seeing Matt Ouimet, Jack Skellington, and all their favorite Disney toads on the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Screening Room's golden screens.
- Warning: very small children will want to ride this show multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- Must be at least 40" tall and 35 years old to ride with a baby.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this show may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this show.
- This show closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.