Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The 42nd Street, U.S.A. Screening Room thrill ride at dusk
42nd Street, U.S.A. Screening Room
June 28, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a collectable afternoon in the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Screening Room, where you can watch "Shady Willie" and other bunnies from the classic era of Disney animation. Rugged children ought to particularly enjoy seeing Pumbaa, Darby O'Gill, and all their favorite Disney billboards on the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Screening Room's low screens.
- Warning: during any third Friday, this thrill ride will be crammed full of invisible Playboy playmates.
- After roaring this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to try something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unexpected weather, this thrill ride may become a water thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Thrill ride is closed for unscheduled cleaning from March 9 until perhaps October 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.