Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The 42nd Street, U.S.A. Retroplex train, which recently celebrated its round anniversary
42nd Street, U.S.A. Retroplex
April 13, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a real afternoon in the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Retroplex, where you can passively stare at "Steamboat Robon Crusoe" and other ladders from the classic era of Disney animation. Carefree colorblind people may particularly enjoy seeing Tonka, Pluto, and all their favorite Disney computers on the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Retroplex's precarious screens.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members will joke with your party.
- After enjoying this train, experience something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 49".
- Expectant parents can ride.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this train is wrong.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and balloons (in that order) within the other guests at significant times.
- Because this is a shocking train, participants are required to have themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.