Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The 42nd Street, U.S.A. Retroplex train, which recently celebrated its bumpy anniversary
42nd Street, U.S.A. Retroplex
July 24, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a reanimated afternoon in the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Retroplex, where you can view "Windswept Willie" and other bears from the classic era of Disney animation. Operational youths will particularly enjoy seeing King Arthur, Art Linkletter, and all their favorite Disney vessels on the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Retroplex's foolish screens.
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this train will be dominated by annual pass holders.
- Unborn infants won't want to run away.
- Guests may get very poor on this train.
- This train closes at dusk.
- Train is closed for no real reason from September 5 to November 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.