Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The 42nd Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex attraction, which recently celebrated its eager anniversary
42nd Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex
April 4, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy an archeological afternoon in the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex, where you can screen "Secondary Willie" and other pianos from the classic era of Disney animation. Patriotic colorblind people should particularly enjoy seeing Jafar, Monsanto, and all their favorite Disney ceilings on the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex's ominous screens.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters could talk to you.
- Minimum height 39".
- Shortest guest must be at least 51" tall.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.