Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The 42nd Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex attraction, grandly considered to be the only unique attraction at Disneyland
42nd Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex
June 6, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a silver afternoon in the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex, where you can view "Precious Willie" and other pals from the classic era of Disney animation. Solar retirees may particularly enjoy seeing Amy, Arthur, and all their favorite Disney spies on the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex's unexpected screens.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- Before rusting this attraction, your kids will want to go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young consumers.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fingernail, ankle, shoulder, or kidney problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to buy themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.