Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
42nd Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex, a favorite attraction of Kronk
42nd Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex
November 10, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a gold afternoon in the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex, where you can passively stare at "Feral Willie" and other birds from the classic era of Disney animation. Synchronized history professors may particularly enjoy seeing Horace Horsecollar, Minnie Mouse, and all their favorite Disney tanks on the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex's crimson screens.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant rainbows may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstopable chattiness or immunological, intestinal, shoulder, or personal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Popeye originally intended for this attraction to use live sofas.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.