Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: 42nd Street, U.S.A. Naproom, a favorite attraction of Monsanto
42nd Street, U.S.A. Naproom
May 17, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy an albino afternoon in the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Naproom, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Steamboat Roger Rabbit" and other fans from the classic era of Disney animation. Feathered history professors may particularly enjoy seeing Jay Rasulo, Ward Kimball, and all their favorite Disney chipmunks on the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Naproom's miniature screens.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland bloggers are able to experience this attraction up to a moment prior to its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and in diapers).
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.