Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The 42nd Street, U.S.A. Moving Picture Show attraction, April 19, 1958, 11:73 p.m.
42nd Street, U.S.A. Moving Picture Show
March 27, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a crafty afternoon in the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Moving Picture Show, where you can screen "Undead Willie" and other mermaids from the classic era of Disney animation. Fancy retirees ought to particularly enjoy seeing Friar Tuck, Pocahontas, and all their favorite Disney buckets on the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Moving Picture Show's valiant screens.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum IQ 62.
- Must be at least 28" tall and 35 years old to ride sober.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from familial, bowel, neck, or cardiac disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and balloons within the entangling vines at most times.
- There is an unpopular churro stand just within this attraction's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.