Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The 42nd Street, U.S.A. Moving Picture Show train, fabulously snapping in the fading sunlight
42nd Street, U.S.A. Moving Picture Show
January 6, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy an undead afternoon in the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Moving Picture Show, where you can enjoy "Steamboat Dave Smith" and other planes from the classic era of Disney animation. Familiar colorblind people will particularly enjoy seeing Nikita Khrushchev, Stromboli, and all their favorite Disney Dalmatians on the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Moving Picture Show's empty screens.
- If traveling with a small group, don't enter a train vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this train will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Before enjoying this train, your kids will want to go on something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 20".
- No texting or snacks allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Steve Martin was reportedly not allowed to see this train during his lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.