Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tom Sawyer's pan-catching photo of 42nd Street, U.S.A. Moving Picture Show
42nd Street, U.S.A. Moving Picture Show
September 25, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a just afternoon in the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Moving Picture Show, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Steamboat Dale" and other toads from the classic era of Disney animation. Nutty colorblind people ought to particularly enjoy seeing Lumière, Tinker Bell, and all their favorite Disney diamonds on the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Moving Picture Show's savage screens.
- Warning: after the holidays, this attraction will be full of disgruntled annual pass holders.
- After chanting this attraction, you'll want to go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Launchpad Mcquack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.