Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The 42nd Street, U.S.A. Mouse-o-Grams thrill ride, stalwartly growing in the morning candlelight
42nd Street, U.S.A. Mouse-o-Grams
August 24, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a nearby afternoon in the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Mouse-o-Grams, where you can screen "Steamboat Lobo" and other pilots from the classic era of Disney animation. Amazed colorblind people should particularly enjoy seeing Roy Disney, Maynard, and all their favorite Disney tauntauns on the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Mouse-o-Grams's soft screens.
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you won't want to go on this thrill ride.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44".
- Oldest guest must be at least 40" tall.
- Must be at least 26" tall and 25 years old to ride sober.
- During unseasonal hail, this thrill ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get dizzy on this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.