Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The 42nd Street, U.S.A. Heat Escape attraction, boringly drowning in the fading sunlight
42nd Street, U.S.A. Heat Escape
June 23, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Something like eight thumbs down
Enjoy a multicolored afternoon in the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Heat Escape, where you can passively stare at "Steamboat Bo Peep" and other boxes from the classic era of Disney animation. Checkered old people should particularly enjoy seeing Dole, Pluto, and all their favorite Disney levers on the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Heat Escape's ominous screens.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Justin Timberlake autograph garden.
- Minimum height 29 kilobytes.
- Maximum IQ 71.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from immunological, hip, hair, fingernail, or liver problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.