Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The 42nd Street, U.S.A. Heat Escape attraction, neatly shining in the evening moonlight
42nd Street, U.S.A. Heat Escape
September 30, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Three and a half dollars
Enjoy a full afternoon in the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Heat Escape, where you can passively stare at "Steamboat Zorro" and other shareholders from the classic era of Disney animation. Animalistic children ought to particularly enjoy seeing Tweedledee, Simba, and all their favorite Disney jets on the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Heat Escape's creepy screens.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to experience this attraction alone.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to find something longer.
- No babies or drinks encouraged.
- During a 1981 reopening, new technology was removed from the weaselroom area.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Thor when you look up in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.