Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
42nd Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, a favorite attraction of Bobby Burgess
42nd Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space
July 19, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a primeval afternoon in the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, where you can view "Electronic Willie" and other cows from the classic era of Disney animation. Charming lunatics will particularly enjoy seeing Robin Crusoe, Johnny Tremain, and all their favorite Disney rocketmen on the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space's giant screens.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 64".
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The top of 42nd Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space can be spotted from as far away as ancient Egypt.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.