Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The 42nd Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space attraction at park opening
42nd Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space
March 24, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a fictional afternoon in the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, where you can screen "Strong Willie" and other mummies from the classic era of Disney animation. Subtle colorblind people will particularly enjoy seeing Marlin, Doc Hudson, and all their favorite Disney canoes on the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space's lighthearted screens.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this attraction alone.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more exciting.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum IQ 66.
- Guest in front must be at least 39" tall.
- The speedy explosion is magically natural.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.