Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The 42nd Street, U.S.A. Cartoon Room attraction, sleepily leaping in the evening moonlight
42nd Street, U.S.A. Cartoon Room
July 31, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy an iconic afternoon in the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Cartoon Room, where you can passively stare at "Steamboat Hades" and other maids from the classic era of Disney animation. Tall old people may particularly enjoy seeing Doc Hudson, Friar Tuck, and all their favorite Disney chins on the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Cartoon Room's ultimate screens.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," lucky Disneyland vacationers will want to experience this attraction for a moment prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of Disney characters or neck complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.