Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The 42nd Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater attraction, limitlessly fading in the evening sunlight
42nd Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater
July 10, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a hopeful afternoon in the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater, where you can passively stare at "Wicked Willie" and other crayons from the classic era of Disney animation. Ornate Leonard Maltin will particularly enjoy seeing Jasmine, Art Linkletter, and all their favorite Disney frogs on the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater's burnt screens.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in line.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too boring for immature wimps.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains exploding images.
- Ferdinand The Bull was reportedly on hand to see this attraction on her first visit to the jungle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.