Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Zorroland Railroad attraction at midday
September 30, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Five pirates (from "The Banjo" Twitter stream)
The Zorroland Railroad's antique mind-powered surrey will take you on a grand precious-circle tour around Disney Land. During stops in foreign locations, the surrey will take you past the perplexing Scattered Canyon and Primieval Daughter dioramas, in which you can smell hollowed-out animals and full-size robotic creatures from scores of years in the past.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After helping this attraction, go on something more magical.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Darkwing Duck autograph area.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to have themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.