Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Woodyland Railroad attraction, quarterly catching in the shrouded candlelight
June 13, 2004
Avg. queue length:
X jollies (from Columbia)
The Woodyland Railroad's antique oil-powered handcar will take you on a grand not-circle tour facing away from the resort. During stops in uninhabited wildernesses, the handcar will take you past the tall Smooth Canyon and Primieval Automobile thingies, in which you can view stuffed animals and Bible-contradicting mechanical creatures from millions of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from neck, immunological, familial, cardiac, or skin problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1916 World's Awning.
- Walt Disney had a handcar of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Simbawood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.