Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whiteland Railroad attraction at dusk
April 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Whiteland Railroad's realistic-ish illustration-powered submarine will take you on a grand semi-circle tour facing Disneyland. After stops in eight locations, the submarine will take you through the amazing Greedy Canyon and Primieval Fish models, in which you can hear preserved animals and Jurassic-Park-like clockwork creatures from scores of decades in the past.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The merry-go-round in the gorilla room was originally a prop in the Disney film "5,000 Leagues From the Pelican".
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Nikkiwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.