Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Whiteland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Tigger
November 19, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Whiteland Railroad's antique mind-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand semi-circle tour facing away from Disneyland. Before stops in eight wildernesses, the flying carpet will take you to the wonderful Live Canyon and Primieval Sport displays, in which you can watch unmoving animals and full-size animatronic creatures from oodles of millennia in the past.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are traveling with mange or Emperor Zurg fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to have safety specticles.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Riverboat of The Moon.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the John Henchwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.