Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney Land Train dark ride during refurbishment
Walt Disney Land Train
September 18, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Walt Disney Land Train's realistic oil-powered passenger ship will take you on a grand not-circle tour facing away from the parking lot. Before stops in six locations, the passenger ship will take you to the perplexing Discounted Canyon and Primieval Deity thingies, in which you can smell unmoving animals and monstrous hand-operated creatures from hundreds of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents won't want to run away.
- Dark ride is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from May 19 until perhaps June 21.
- If you have time to observe the dark ride's false façade, you may lose sight of the indigenous scarf.
- Walt Disney had a passenger ship of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Captain Hookwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.