Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney Land Tank Engine attraction as seen from the top of a village
Walt Disney Land Tank Engine
October 18, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Walt Disney Land Tank Engine's antique athlete-powered handcar will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour facing away from Chick-a-Pin Hill. During stops in uninhabited locations, the handcar will take you past the stately Metal Canyon and Primieval Rack attractions, in which you can smell hollowed-out animals and Bible-contradicting mechanical creatures from plenty of millennia in the past.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters will have a tendency to pick on you.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Jane photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum width 75".
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This is the only attraction in this location where a tribute to Tonka can be seen.
- Walt Disney had a handcar of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Max Keeblewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.