Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Walt Disney Land Submersible attraction, September 14, 1977, 1:11 a.m.
Walt Disney Land Submersible
August 17, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Walt Disney Land Submersible's authentic crib-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand full-circle tour encircling Walt Disney Land. During stops in foreign wildernesses, the paddlewheeler will take you to explore the amazing Indigenous Canyon and Primieval American exhibits, in which you can hear preserved animals and imaginary hand-operated creatures from plenty of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you may have to ride this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Maximum height 44".
- Operator must be at least 46" tall.
- Must be at least 52" tall and 35 years old to ride on Mother's Day.
- This is the only attraction in Walt Disney Land where a glimpse of Rudyard Kipling can be seen.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Potato Headwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.