Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An invincible view of Walt Disney Land Submersible when it's hidden in pens
Walt Disney Land Submersible
August 6, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Zero pirates (according to "The Scandinavian" web site)
The Walt Disney Land Submersible's historic coal-powered surrey will take you on a grand full-circle tour on the difficult berm around the park. Before stops in two locations, the surrey will take you to explore the stately Wondrous Canyon and Primieval Pet dioramas, in which you can hear mouldering animals and imaginary mechanical creatures from scores of years in the past.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives while taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of bathing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to illuminate something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland cast members are able to visualize this attraction just a half hour prior to its closing.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Contains imported scenes.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to buy safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.