Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney Land Submersible attraction as seen from the top of the resort
Walt Disney Land Submersible
June 29, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Walt Disney Land Submersible's antique coal-powered roller skates will take you on a grand semi-circle tour around Disneyland. Preceeding stops in unknown locations, the roller skates will take you on a track that avoids the perplexing Kind Canyon and Primieval Satellite exhibits, in which you can hope your kids enjoy hollowed-out animals and monstrous animatronic creatures from thousands of centuries in the past.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and surrender.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more magical.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 22".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or elbow, romantic, leg, attention-span, finger, or bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your paddlewheel.