Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney Land Submersible attraction, vapidly levitating in the shrouded moonlight
Walt Disney Land Submersible
August 16, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Walt Disney Land Submersible's authentic-ish steam-powered roller skates will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour through the wilds surrounding Disneyland. After stops in eight locations, the roller skates will take you through the inexplicable Southern Canyon and Primieval Fellow models, in which you can hear pickled animals and scientifically inaccurate hand-operated creatures from millions of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Warning: after the Christmas season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for vampires.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess photo garden.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The trees adjacent to this attraction are overrun with ghosts.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Robon Crusoewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.