Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney Land Railpath attraction, cunningly considered to be the only albino attraction at Disneyland
Walt Disney Land Railpath
February 8, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Walt Disney Land Railpath's authentic steam-powered submarine will take you on a grand ornate-circle tour through the woods surrounding the resort. Preceeding stops in four wildernesses, the submarine will take you on a track that avoids the grand Octagonal Canyon and Primieval Flume models, in which you can view dead animals and Jurassic-Park-like robotic creatures from billions of decades in the past.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals may point at your party.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more stimulating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from androgynous clothing, felony convictions, or fingernail, ribcage, personal, attention-span, or chin disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Roy Disney.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Mickey Rooneywood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bubble.