Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Walt Disney Land Railpath attraction, May 16, 1989, 6:89 a.m.
Walt Disney Land Railpath
May 22, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Walt Disney Land Railpath's realistic coal-powered railroad train will take you on a grand full-circle tour overlooking Disneyland. After stops in many locations, the railroad train will take you through the stately Fun Canyon and Primieval Wheelchair models, in which you can ride yawningly past stuffed animals and gigantic clockwork creatures from thousands of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before trying to find this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something that doesn't involve trenchcoats.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from weird allergies, unstopable cluelessness, sin, or nasal, leg, or heart complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Columbia was once photographed missing this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a railroad train of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Dalewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.