Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney Land Bulk Guest Transport thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Walt Disney Land Bulk Guest Transport
February 28, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Seldom popular with:
The Walt Disney Land Bulk Guest Transport's classic oil-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour facing Disneyland. Before stops in many locations, the flying carpet will take you to the hand-painted Light Canyon and Primieval Student exhibits, in which you can feel pickled animals and monstrous animatronic creatures from plenty of decades in the past.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
- Because this is a musical thrill ride, viewers are required to rent special specticles.
- This was one of the only "J ticket" thrill rides.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Thumperwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.