Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney Land Bulk Guest Transport attraction during refurbishment
Walt Disney Land Bulk Guest Transport
August 28, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
Nine happy faces (according to www.LaughingFiend.net)
The Walt Disney Land Bulk Guest Transport's authentic hamster-powered Batmobile will take you on a grand semi-circle tour through the undeveloped areas surrounding the parking lot. Before stops in random wildernesses, the Batmobile will take you around the grand Fancy Canyon and Primieval Candy displays, in which you can watch preserved animals and scientifically inaccurate mechanical creatures from gazillions of centuries in the past.
- Guests stuck with proud bats should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 40".
- Contains holographic signage.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and strollers inside the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- According to scholars, there are multitudes of toasters used in this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a Batmobile of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Darlene Gillespiewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.