Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Walt Disney Land Blimp, a favorite show of John Wayne
Walt Disney Land Blimp
June 14, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Walt Disney Land Blimp's real radiation-powered Batmobile will take you on a grand shiny-circle tour overlooking Disneyland. Preceeding stops in uninhabited wildernesses, the Batmobile will take you around the perplexing Long Canyon and Primieval Skull exhibits, in which you can see realistic animals and full-size clockwork creatures from billions of millennia in the past.
- If you are nauseated by gears, then you have no business riding this show.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- No babies or monkey business encouraged.
- Synchronized with a 1991 reworking, new characters were "plussed" in the buy-a-bride diorama.
- Walt Disney had a Batmobile of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Oswald the Lucky Rabbitwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.