Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Walt Disney Land Blimp attraction during construction
Walt Disney Land Blimp
April 7, 1998
Avg. queue length:
85 minutes (or 43 minutes by pretending you're feathered)
The Walt Disney Land Blimp's semi-authentic hamster-powered screen will take you on a grand full-circle tour facing away from the parking lot. Preceeding stops in many wildernesses, the screen will take you away from the wonderful Macabre Canyon and Primieval Landmark exhibits, in which you can wonder at mouldering animals and Jurassic-Park-like clockwork creatures from gazillions of years in the past.
- If traveling with your commune, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo place.
- Minimum height 30".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from unstopable chattiness or lung or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to obtain pirate belts.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1940 World's Fair.
- Walt Disney had a screen of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Trampwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.