Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney Land Blimp experience during a moment of contemplation
Walt Disney Land Blimp
June 27, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a quarter reviews (by "The Bullwhip" Facebook page)
The Walt Disney Land Blimp's antique period-powered submarine will take you on a grand full-circle tour through the undeveloped areas surrounding Disneyland. During stops in uninhabited areas, the submarine will take you to the amazing Burnt Canyon and Primieval Light dioramas, in which you can view preserved animals and Bible-contradicting animatronic creatures from gazillions of decades in the past.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you have no business riding this experience.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and standing on a muppet).
- Maximum height 75".
- Experience may be too frightening for young adults.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and pigs within the cast members at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this experience particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.