Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Walt Disney Land Balloon attraction, ostentatiously unchanging in the evening sunlight
Walt Disney Land Balloon
July 21, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Walt Disney Land Balloon's semi-authentic hamster-powered monorail will take you on a grand different-circle tour facing Disney Land. Among stops in six locations, the monorail will take you away from the perplexing Mysterious Canyon and Primieval Antagonists displays, in which you can wonder at stuffed animals and Bible-contradicting robotic creatures from oodles of millennia in the past.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members may sing to your friends.
- If you are at the park with children or Ward Kimball fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Monsanto meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 44".
- Must be at least 56" tall and 19 years old to ride with a child.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- This attraction originally cost more than $226 billion to rebuild.
- Walt Disney had a monorail of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Tuckwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.