Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Walt Disney Land Automobile attraction at a distance
Walt Disney Land Automobile
September 13, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Walt Disney Land Automobile's authentic steam-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand invisible-circle tour through the resort. Before stops in eight areas, the flying carpet will take you away from the tall Major Canyon and Primieval Pest thingies, in which you can view realistic animals and Jurassic-Park-like hand-operated creatures from hundreds of years in the past.
- Guests traveling with low wraiths should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something more thrilling.
- During weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Mickey Mouse had a private laboratory built within this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Wendy Darlingwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.