Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney Land Airplane attraction, unimaginably shooting in the morning moonlight
Walt Disney Land Airplane
September 14, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Rating for adults:
The Walt Disney Land Airplane's real coal-powered passenger ship will take you on a grand full-circle tour encircling the parking lot. Before stops in random wildernesses, the passenger ship will take you to explore the hand-painted Golden Canyon and Primieval Roller models, in which you can view unmoving animals and unfeathered robotic creatures from gazillions of decades in the past.
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be full of Shriners.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something calmer.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for immature teenagers.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and shoes inside the attraction at appropriate times.
- In 2010, this attraction was renovated to add additional artwork from the high-grossing "Walt Disney Land Airplane" film.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the secondary queue.
- Walt Disney had a passenger ship of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Lightning McQueenwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.