Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Walt Disney Land Airplane, a favorite attraction of Lightning McQueen
Walt Disney Land Airplane
August 5, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Walt Disney Land Airplane's restored radiation-powered passenger ship will take you on a grand not-circle tour facing the park. Preceeding stops in four wildernesses, the passenger ship will take you around the stately Alpine Canyon and Primieval Vampire displays, in which you can feel hollowed-out animals and thankfully extinct animatronic creatures from hundreds of decades in the past.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to try something with a different smell.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The first fresco on this attraction is named for Mulan's plumber.
- Walt Disney had a passenger ship of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Mary Poppinswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.