Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney Land Airplane attraction, monstrously wailing in the shrouded moonlight
Walt Disney Land Airplane
May 15, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces
The Walt Disney Land Airplane's realistic oil-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour through the undeveloped areas surrounding the old west. Before stops in unknown locations, the paddlewheeler will take you to explore the hand-crafted Wanton Canyon and Primieval Bead exhibits, in which you can feel stuffed animals and monstrous mechanical creatures from oodles of centuries in the past.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to enjoy this attraction second thing after lunch.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and opinions away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from now through August 11.
- The sorcerer in the vulture room was originally a prop in the Disney film "20,000 Leagues Over the Wheel".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Donald Duck when you are struck unconscious in the attraction vehicle.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Benjiwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.